… . Classical Yoga Teacher
Swami Satyananda Saraswati said: “Yoga is not an ancient myth buried in oblivion, it is the most valuable inheritance of the present, it is the essential need of today and culture of tomorrow.”
Vibha started her yoga journey at an early age of her life. She has been practicing yoga since the age of 10, winning medals in school for being a consistent and good practitioner. Since the beginning her parents had put her into yoga. She knew what she wanted to do in her life at an age when most of us are still figuring our way out.
Before she even started her graduation, she had decided to do her Teachers’ Training from The Yoga Institute, Santacruz in the year 2014. She also holds a Diploma in Yoga Philosophy from Mumbai University. She is a vipassana meditator. She absolutely enjoys teaching yoga, helping people to achieve stable minds and bodies. She totally believes that a healthy thought process and body lead to a happy and blissful life.
As part of her hobbies, she loves to indulge in art and craft and calligraphy.
Favourite Yoga Sutra
- Tapah swadhyay ishwara pranidhanani kriya yogah
Self-discipline, self-study and devotion to ishvara (higher reality or almighty) is yoga of action.
- Yoga for corporate employees
- Group yoga classes in Andheri West
- Yoga teaching for St.Catherine’s Orphanage
- 900 Hours Advance Teachers’ Training Course, 2015, The Yoga Institute, Mumbai, the oldest organized centre of yoga in the world ( 100 Years Old ).
- Diploma in Yoga Philosophy, Mumbai University
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Diploma in Event management
- Shri yogendraji’s son, Dr. Jayadeva Yogendra, was a simple man and a true Yogi.
- A dynamic and charismatic personality, Smt. Hansaji, wife of Dr. Jayadeva Yogendra and present Director of The Yoga Institute.
- PARAMHAMSA MADHAVADASJI is GURU of Shri Yogendra Ji.
- Paramhamsa Madhavadasji was born in 1798.. A lawyer in the courts during the British Raj, he left his home at the tender age of 23 in search of higher pursuits. He learnt from different traditions and after traveling in Assam, Tibet, the Himalayas, etc., he was able to get a first-hand knowledge of technical yoga.
- In 1916, at the age of 118, Paramhamsa Madhavadasji was in Mumbai at Madhavbaug for a discourse where he met Yogendraji (then known as Mani). A strong bond developed between the teacher and student, and he personally guided and trained Mani on the path of yoga.
- Andheri, Lokhandwala, Mumbai.